Fruit bowl “Sun”
- 3.3k views
- 46 likes
- 33 downloads
3D model description
A unique fruit bowl made from 3d printed parts and commercially usual wooden skewers.
It uses little material and is way more stable than it looks. It can handle a lot of fruit.
This is something for the crafty people out there.
- Print the base and 50 of the connectors (sideways like in the picture)
- Buy a pack of 50 wooden skewers (you can get them for a few bucks in most super markets or online; maybe buy some more in case you break any) Size: 200mm x 3mm
- Place the skewers with the pointy side in the connectors (see picture)
- Push the assembly in the base (might take a few minutes)
I also designed two other fruit bowls:
Don’t forget to post your makes!
3D printing settings
Configure the remaining settings as you like
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2020/11/30 at 23:50
- Publication date: 2020/09/05 at 16:27
I design useful and enjoyable products for your household.
Everything is support free and can be printed on a standard fdm printer. I use every design myself to make sure it does a great job. Download my products, have fun and keep printing the things you need in your daily life!
I love seeing my design in action, so feel free to post pictures of your prints on social media and tag me! 🙂
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!