Elegant window latch (don't require holes to in window's frame)
- 2.8k views
- 15 likes
- 175 downloads
3D model description
Window latch to precisely control how wide it will be open. Easy to control air exange during winter
- Wide range of available positions
- Elegant design, will not take too much space on your window
- Can be sticked with double-sided tape, not necessary to make holes in window's frame
- Quick to print ~ 30-40 minutes
- Doesn't require supports
- Can be printed with low resolution, like 0.3mm
- Source files in Fusion 360 attached
You will also need:
- 20mm m3 screw with flat hex head and 8mm part without thread (for best look)
- 18mm m3 screw
- m3 nut
- 19mm width double-sided tape (transparent 3M works just fine)
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
2018-10-01 at 10:24
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2018-09-30 at 22:26
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!