Customizable 'Bump Strip' Bottle Holder
- 2.1k views
- 8 likes
- 86 downloads
3D model description
This bottle holder will let you anchor a row of cylindrical bottles for stacking in multiple layers - see photos for the application for wine. It outputs files both for single color printing and for dualstrusion.
This was originally designed for wine bottles, but should be customizable for any type of bottle - beer or soda, droppers, etc.
3D printing settings
1) Measure the diameter of your bottles / the distance you want the bottles spaced. Ideally you want them to be quite close together, although if there's variability between bottles (i.e. wine bottles) you might need a bit of clearance.
2) If you're planning on dualstruding, decide if you want all of the parts the same or if you want half of them with reversed colors vs. the other half. You can use the "part" variable to preview each color.
3) Enter all of the parameters, including whether to mix dualstrusion, the bottle width, as well as your desired strip depth and thickness. Depth should depend a bit on the size of the bottle - for big bottles like wine, you probably want two thin strips, one up front and one at the back. For smaller bottles like a dropper, you can probably make one very deep strip.
4) Generate your STLs and get to printing! Three files will be generated, one for solid color printing and two for dualstrusion.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/06/19 at 16:11
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!