Christmas Lettering Blocks
- 8.2k views
- 43 likes
- 906 downloads
3D model description
A series of 3D Christmas Lettering Blocks. All are assembled from the brilliant font Northern Soul by Ian Barnard.
The phrases are:
- Merry Xmas
- Joyeux Noël – French
- Feliz Navidad – Spanish
Added 9 December after Twitter requests:
- Hyvää Joulua – Finnish
- God Jul – Swedish
- สุขสันต์วันคริสต์มาส – Thai
- Gabon Zoriontzuak – A variant of Basque
Added November 2016
- Bon Nadal – Catalan
- Bright – English
Added October 2017
- Christmas – English
- Καλά Χριστούγεννα – Greek in solid and split versions (helps with long words)
- Frohe Weihnachten – German in solid and split versions (helps with long words)
Added November 2018
- Linksmų Kalėdų – Lithuanian
- Χρόνια πολλά – Greek for Happy New Year
- Nadolig Llawen – Welsh
- batlh bIlopjaj – Klingon "May you celebrate honorably"
- Io Saturnalia – Latin pronounced "Yo Saturnalia" the Roman precursor to Christmas
If you have any requests for additional lettering blocks, simply put them in the comments, or Tweet me!
3D printing settings
You can scale the blocks vertically to make them chunkier, or more slim, as required.
To save material you can print them hollow with no back. Simply rotate them by 180 degrees so that the words are face down, then print with no infill, or top.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2020/12/16 at 23:00
- Publication date: 2017/10/24 at 17:29
Designer, crafter, typographer, creator
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!