3D model description
print 8x one of the ball files 1x ball bottom file and 1x ball cap file and glue the the ball parts on the bottom and cap. We used a 3d-pen to fuse it together.
ball cap file and cap file
set outline /shells on 2 no infill no support
turn the files so that you can print a bottom and no top.
all other files you can just print it how you want.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- chrismas decoration klem by ctrl design.stl
- christmas decoration ball 1 by ctrldesign.stl
- christmas decoration ball 2 by ctrl design.stl
- christmas decoration ball 3 by ctrl design.stl
- christmas decoration ball 4 by ctrl design.stl
- christmas decoration ball bottom by ctrl design.stl
- christmas decoration ball cap by ctrl design.stl
- christmas decoration ball5 by ctrl design.stl
- christmas decoration cap by ctrl design.stl
- christmas decoration hook by ctrl design.stl
- Last update: 2020-09-22 at 08:46
- Publication date: 2016-12-19 at 15:48
Love to design easy and more complex files for fdm 3d printing.
Printing with a Opiliones delta printer, Ender, creality cr10 300 and cr10 400
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Home category
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!