A grommet for passing wires through a table. Designed for EU plugs, UK plugs are probably too big to fit, US plugs should be fine.
· A 55mm hole is needed to install it (one or two mm larger is ok)
· Fits all boards between 16 and 24mm thick. If your table is 24mm or thicker, check out this other model.
· The final diameter is 45mm, enough to fit most common plugs.
· The flange diameter is 71mm.
· Total weight: 30 grams. About 0.75$ cost to print.
1. Print the male and female pieces with the wide side down, no supports are required, typical printer tolerances have been accounted for.
2. With a hole saw, drill a 55mm hole in the preferred location.
3. Fit the male and female pieces through either side and screw them together, put the male piece on the most visible side.
4. Pass the plugs through one by one, when you're done, put the lid on. If the lid is a bit tight, try bending it a bit as you insert it. If there are too many cables for the lid to fit, there's a second version called LidXL with a bigger hole.
Please post your makes and comments to improve the designs. If you need some minor modifications I can do that for you.
Consider donating if this has been useful to you. Thanks!
Layer Height: 0.2mm
Printer: Ender 3 Pro
I'm a student and a maker. My passion is electronics.
Paid designs go free after a couple months, make sure to follow me if you see something you like!
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!