1/14 LOADER - Vulpa L102
- 8.3k views
- 37 likes
- 77 downloads
- 2 comments
- <span class="text--light">0</span> makes
3D model description
EDIT 1st march 2023 - FIXED a problem with the CabInterior.stl file causing it to crash with the CabMain.stl file when assembling.
Also added a SteeringWheel.stl file.
-2nd march 2023 - FIXED another problem with the new CabInteriorv2.stl file, redownload the new CabInteriorv2f.stl.. sorry guys.
-3rd march 2023 - Added a file for interior ArmRests.stl.
-29th March 2023 - Added a TIMBERCLAW attachment.
MORE attachments coming so stay tuned! :D
Build yourself your own hobbygrade Loader, in 1:14th scale. with Low cost parts, simple and easy assembly.
W20cm x L60cm x H25cm.
This is a fun build for everyone who enjoys building models. And does NOT require any metal work.
The files should fit a 22x22 bed.
Parts list is included in the files with pictures of the hardware needed and links where to buy it, as well as a 47 page detailed build manual.
I have tried my best at making all the parts as user friendly as I possibly can. I even exported all the STLs in the best orientation for printing WITH premade brims, so you dont have to.
Runs on a 3S lipo battery.
For those who purchase this, Thank you! And I wish you happy building!!
This loader features an electronic Qucik Coupling, which means you can swap buckets and other attachments on the fly by just tapping a switch, totally without touching the loader.
To see how you adjust and install the quick coupler, look at this video:
Many different attachments are included, the loader becomes a multi-tool!
You can also watch the entire build on youtube, and see how I built mine here:
Or search for Burnie222rc on youtube, and click on "playlists".
You will need different screws and hardware. I have included a list of what you need in the files, but I will also post it here:
Approximate what you need:
ST = self tapping
STCS = self tapping counter sunk
M4x15 4PCS (included with actuators)
youll need M3, M4 and M5 lock nuts
3D printing settings
Print with atleast 3 walls, minimum 15% infill.
Dont print the arms and buckets too thick, its better for those parts to be light.
3D printer file information
- Design number: 1080621
3D design format: STL and ZIP Folder details Close
- What you need.txt
VulpaL102 by Burnie222rc update1.zip
- BuildManual/Volvo L120H Build Series on Youtube.url
- STLs/Buckets/QH Heavy material bucket 2 volvo/QH Heavy material bucket 2 volvo Main.stl
- STLs/Buckets/QH Heavy material bucket 2 volvo/QH Heavy material bucket 2 volvo teeth.stl
- STLs/Buckets/QH Heavy material bucket volvo/QH Heavy material bucket volvo Main.stl
- STLs/Buckets/QH Heavy material bucket volvo/QH Heavy material bucket volvo teeth.stl
- STLs/Buckets/QH Light material bucket 2 volvo/QH Light material bucket 2 volvo knife.stl
- STLs/Buckets/QH Light material bucket 2 volvo/QH Light material bucket 2 volvo Main.stl
- STLs/Buckets/QH Light material bucket volvo/QH Light material bucket volvo main.stl
- STLs/Buckets/QH Light material bucket volvo/QH Light material bucket volvo teeth.stl
- STLs/Buckets/QH Manual Forks/QH Manual Forks.stl
- STLs/Buckets/QH Small JIB/SmallJib.stl
- STLs/Buckets/Quick Coupler/QuickCoupler Mounting Bracket.stl
- STLs/Buckets/Quick Coupler/QuickCoupler.stl
- STLs/Cabin/windows template.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/2mmHubsx2.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/2mmWheelsx2.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/Actuator Spacers.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/ArmDRVa.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/ArmDRVb.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/ArmPASa.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/ArmPASb.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/bcketLinks.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/fchAxle.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/fchAxleCvr.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/fchFenders.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/fchLgtMnt.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/fchMid.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/fchSideIDRV.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/fchSideIPAS.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/fchSideODRV.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/fchSideOPAS.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/fchSpacers.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/PND.stl
- STLs/Front Chassis/PNDmount.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/handles.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/Hood vent.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchAxle.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchAxleCvr.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchAxleMnts.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchBattTray.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchBMP type A.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchBMP type B.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchBMPmnt.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchCabinMnt.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchExhaust.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchFenders.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchHandles.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchHood.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchHoodGrille.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchSideDRV.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchSidePAS.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchStepsDRV.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchStepsPAS.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchSwBottom.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/rchSwTop.stl
- STLs/Rear Chassis/tail lights.stl
- What you need/List of Screws.txt
- What you need/Parts List with links.txt
- Quick Coupler HOW TO.url
- Last update: 2023-03-29 at 18:17
- Publication date: 2023-02-22 at 23:46
Best 3D printer files of the Home category
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!
Add a comment