YAL Virtual Reality Headset
- 1.3k views
- 2 likes
- 0 downloads
3D model description
I wanted to make my own cheap VR HDM :)
Printable VR headset
- Compatible with google cardboard and daydream app.
- Designed for 37mm bi-convexe lenses
- 85° FOV
- Adjustable cover with a screw to fit phone thickness
- Prefer a 5" display smartphone minimum. Up to 6"
- 3 mm Blocks to adjuste the lenses partition
- Glasses wearers frendly !
Coated with epoxy resin and painted on the pictures.
Screws, lenses, foam, magnet and straps not included !!
3D printing settings
The design allows to print on small FDM printers (like the M3D) for those of us who haven't a big 3D printing budget :)
110 mm^3 printing area is enough
Choose full infill, the device is 2 mm thick and hollow with ribs where needed.
Google cardboard calibration profile depend of your smartphone
3D printer file information
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- YAL VR.zip
- Last update: 2017/09/29 at 12:08
- Publication date: 2017/03/20 at 20:58
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!