Wizard puzzle box
- 392 views
- 0 likes
- 6 downloads
3D model description
03 march 2019: I will create a new and improved version very soon and will update this here.
Here is the secret:
When the Sun goes down
and the Moon goes up
the Stars come together
and the secret is revealed
The original Wizard puzzlebox created by Will from StormTheCastle.com (http://www.stormthecastle.com/how-to-make-a/make-a-wizards-puzzle-box.htm)
was made in Foam and i have created a 3D printable version of it.
I got his permission to create a 3D version of his idea.
There are less parts than in the original design :-)
If you have a printbed of 140x140x140 then resize everything in your slicer to 63.45%
Here is the part list and some print settings i used.
1. 1x The box -20-30% innfill, 3mm support for the slots
2. 1x The Lid (Top holes) 20-30% innfill, no support
3. 1x Puzzle main board 30% innfill, no support
4. 1x Puzzle pieces FGHI 100% innfill, no support
5. 4x short4 20-30% innfill, no support
6. 2x longside2 20-30% innfill, no support
7. 2x shortside 2 20-30% innfill, no support
8. 1x Moon 20-30% innfill, no support
9. 1x Sun 20-30% innfill, no support
10. 2x Stars 20-30% innfill, no support
the edges of the starts are very sharp, i will try to fix this in the next update.
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2021/02/25 at 14:30
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!