Wing Cosplay Framework
- 2.3k views
- 15 likes
- 121 downloads
3D model description
Made by Randell Daniel Co
This is an instruction on how to make your own bamboo framed wing.
This was originally part of a costume called Incursio Evolve from Akami Ga Kill.
MY friend requested me to make him this costume. Going as far as prototyping 3 versions of this wing.
- bamboo (diameter 1.5cm).
- glue gun.
- mighty ban.
- 3D printer.
- metal skewer stick.
- zip tie(these wings gets heavy so some 3d prints may break).
- Metal or wooden stick (min 45cm).
- This may be not exact measurements because tiny variation on the angle of one of the joints would drastically change the wing shape.
- depending on the size and material of the wing your 3d print might break.
- the ends of the wings should be connected with a metal so that if it hits something
the metal would bend instead of the joints taking the punishment.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/01/02 at 17:18
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!