Made by Randell Daniel Co
This is an instruction on how to make your own bamboo framed wing.
This was originally part of a costume called Incursio Evolve from Akami Ga Kill.
MY friend requested me to make him this costume. Going as far as prototyping 3 versions of this wing.
- bamboo (diameter 1.5cm).
- glue gun.
- mighty ban.
- 3D printer.
- metal skewer stick.
- zip tie(these wings gets heavy so some 3d prints may break).
- Metal or wooden stick (min 45cm).
- This may be not exact measurements because tiny variation on the angle of one of the joints would drastically change the wing shape.
- depending on the size and material of the wing your 3d print might break.
- the ends of the wings should be connected with a metal so that if it hits something
the metal would bend instead of the joints taking the punishment.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!