- 1k views
- 5 likes
- 56 downloads
3D model description
3D printed slope walker.
3D printing settings
Modeling: Shade 3D Professtional ver.14.1.2
Printer: Afinia H480(ABS)
Print time: about 170 minutes
* 1 x WE_body.stl
* 1 x WE_shaft.stl
* 1 x WE_leg.stl
Please use a rigid slope with high friction surface (ex. cork board).
Please adjust the angle of the slope for a better walking.
In my case, "egg" can walk at 5 - 8 degree.
Suitable slope angle is dependent on the condition of "egg" and slope.
* Does "egg" rotate freely its rear leg?
* Does "egg" have smooth sole?
* Does "egg" stand on its rear leg on the horizontal plane?
* Does "egg" stand on its rear leg on the slope?
* Please decrease the slope angle, if "egg" rolled forward.
* Please increase the slope angle, if "egg" fell on its behind.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2016/12/20 at 05:33
- Publication date: 2015/01/31 at 05:54
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!