This was modeled after my Water Jet model.
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE:
- two 220X or 230X brushless outrunner motors
- two 3mm shafts (threaded or non-threaded, about 75mm or 3" long)
- four 8x4x3mm bearings
- two 2mm rods or four M2 screws (for steering system)
- two ESCs for the motors
- two 9g servos
- two steering boots and push rods for servos
- 2.4GHz transmitter and compatible PPM receiver
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!