Forniturebot No.01 - Soza (The Assistant)
Soza, the first alona's friend that she made from her favorite sofa. Soza has ability to transform him self from sofa to robot. As the first generation of his kind he is not a perfect robot but he is funny and silly. Soon he will help alona to create another furniture robot.
- Agility : 5/10
- Strength : 7/10
- Intelligent : 4/10
- HP : 1200
- Endurance : 1000
- Transformable figur (Sofa<>Robot)
- Scale : 3.75 inch or 1:18
- Point of articulation : neck, shoulder, elbow, hip , knee
- No Support, no screw, no pin
- Comes in separated pieces (you need to assemble it)
- 3D Files : runner files version and separated files version
- Type articulated joint : most are balljoint; some swivel joint
- Balljoint tolerance : 0 mm
- Swivel joint tolerance : 0.05mm
- Peg joint tolerance : 0.05mm
- Smallest first layer area : 2mm in diameter
Sample print setting:
- Esun PLA+ 205°C
- Nozzle 0.4mm
- Layer 0.1mm
- Infill 25%
- Wall 0.8mm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you got any errors
Enjoy, like and share
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!