Toy plane - Grumman F-14A Tomcat
- 2.4k views
- 11 likes
- 33 downloads
3D model description
A toy airplane, toon version of that sexy jet that filled the big screen and our imaginations (no, not Kelly) in "Top Gun", the F-14A.
3D printing settings
Slicing in CURA:
- Reduce the "Support Overhang Angle" to a value around 40º, this makes CURA place support along the entire wing trailing edge.
- Always Enable "Union Overlapping Volumes" in "Mesh Fixes" Panel.
- Infill: 30%
- Supports: yes, everywhere.
- Layer height: 0.1mm
- Bed adhesion: 8mm brim
With these settings and a print and travel speed of 40mm/sec, took about 6hrs to print. The nozzles are separate parts, glue in place after removing supports.
Be extra careful removing supports from wingtips and tails, these areas are usually fragile due to the sweepback angle.
- 3D file format: STL
- 3D model size: X 8.2 × Y 6.02 × Z 11 mm
- Last update: 2020/03/06 at 20:18
- Publication date: 2020/03/05 at 11:13
Designer from Lisbon, Portugal.
Loves aviation and using Blender.
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!