The Mandalorian / Deluxe Blaster 3D Model Kit w Display Base
- 9.2k views
- 28 likes
- 38 downloads
3D model description
As seen on the hit Disney+ Series "The Mandalorian"
Print and assemble Mando's KR-18 blaster pistol.
Really fun and easy project, print for yourself or a friend, display it on its base and place it on a nice spot at home!
- Super detailed!
- 25+ parts
- The parts fit together.
- Very little supports needed.
- Neat display base included.
- Assembly instructions: https://youtu.be/Flp3SrfVulw
- Best if printed on a glass bed.
- Small parts are best printed at 0.1 mm
- Print beds smalles than 20cm accross will need the larger parts to be cut.
If you like this model please look at my other models:
3D printing settings
Infill: 20% (at least)
Layer height: 0.2 to 0.1 mm
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2020/03/27 at 01:47
- Publication date: 2019/12/07 at 08:53
Hi, I am Sergio Romero, a Mexico City based Industrial Designer, 3DMX Design is my passion project, hope you like the ideas and models.
- Founder @ http://bit.ly/3DNG-MX
- Product Designer & Digital Sculptor.
- I work with all brands, big and small.
- 10 years industry experience
Commissions & more info @ http://bit.ly/3DNG-MX
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!