"Ballschnecke" based on a 1980's baby toy. The sphere inside the body spins when the snail is moved.
- A clear acrylic sphere filled with small toys can be used instead of the printed sphere. The full scale sphere has a diameter of 110 mm. Scale down the whole model according to the diameter of the sphere that will be used.
- Full scale of the finished model is about 22.5 cm long and 15 cm high.
- The model shown in the picture is printed at 40% scale which results in a length of about 9 cm.
- The wheel axles can be made out of a nail, the axle holes may have to be drilled out depending on axle diameter.
- The 2 halves of the body must be glued together with the sphere already placed inside.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!