Shuty AP-9-9mm v1.3, 2020
- 23.2k views
- 39 likes
- 2.1k downloads
3D model description
this is the shuddy ap 9 gluty with some slight changes and mods. the ap 9 glutty does come with perfectly detailed side walls with still retaining its perfect shape for a little sub gun this has been used and has made it past 8,000 rounds and is a great addition to you new collection.
comes with additional parts: m4 stock, tommy hand grip. sight rail.
**Will need better buffer tube, i made one thats much better reinforced.
*I have a pic of the Firing Pin
-Added step files as requested, 3-28-2020
did not make, was made by Derwood
3D printing settings
use pla, perfur glass, metal infill. i printed at 100% infill
print item in best opposition for less supports, i used 25% support
Non-printed parts list
• AR15 buffer spring
• AR15 FCG
• Lonewolf glock 17 replacement barrel
• Magpul glock 17 magazine
• Secondary buffer spring - Hillman 11/16 x 072wg bin #62
part hashtag 540186
OR ON EBAY, (Century Spring C-858 Compression Springs, 11/16in OD x 6in) goings inside of buffer spring.
x 1.5 inch phillips head sheet metal screw - 4
• #6 x 1.5 inch hex head sheet metal screw - 4
• #6 x 1 inch plillips head sheet metal screw - 2
• #10 x 1.25 inch phillips head metal screw - 1
• 3/4 inch x 8.5 inch steel dowel
• 3/4 inch x 51.15mm steel dowel
• Firing pin - 1/4 inch steel dowel head with 9/64 rod (58mm for rod) about 12mm for the 1/4 steel dowel.
• firing pin hole is 9/64
• The bolt handle is #8-32 threaded rod
• after you drill the hole in the small part of the bolt use the
plastic guide you print to mark the centerline on the bolt
pieces for a quick alignment for *welding
• #8 x 1.5-inch hex head sheet metal screw can be used to hold the barrel retainer on if you cannot find #6
• slightly countersink the holes where the plastic meets plastic.
• The AR15 FCG needs to have a rounded top hammer
• Flatten the front of the bolt after you have glued it together with a file or lathe.
- 3D file format: STEP and STL
- Last update: 2020/03/29 at 01:32
- Publication date: 2018/08/04 at 21:16
Self taught designer and computer science
Best sellers of the category Game
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!