SHAPE SHAKER DRAGON
- 19.5k views
- 112 likes
- 47 downloads
3D model description
THE DRAGON IS BORN!!!...and it's time for a new SHAPE TO SHAKE!!!
I create a new kit for the shape shaker with a "DRAGON shape"!
The SHAPE SHAKER is a mechanical toy composed by several parts. All the pieces are printable with the only exception of a toothpick (length of 144[mm] - diameter 3[mm]) and they are mounted using only the hands and a screwdriver.
The assembly is very simple. If you encounter some problems during the assembly, use sandpaper and/or a cutter to do a post production of the pieces. Glue is not necessary for the assembly.
The housing is composed by: 1 BASE, 1 ROOF and 2 WALLS; all these 4 pieces are hooked with simple clips.
The main part of the mechanism is the CRANKSHAFT that is manually actuated thanks to an HANDLE (composed by 3 parts).
the DRAGON's parts (HEAD-BODY-TAIL) are coupled to the RODS with a slight interference. in particolar you have to insert the PIN first inside the last ROD and then inside the TAIL .
The13 RODS are connected to the CRANKSHAFT from above through the ROOF
The RODS are also constrained to a WOODEN SHAFT obtained from a toothpick (length of 144[mm] - diameter 3[mm]) inserted from the WALL_1 and closed by the SCREW.
That's all folks!
Shake your shape!
Have a nice Print!
Ocrobus 3D Maker
3D printing settings
I used PLA spools to print.
All the parts are printable without supports except for the crankshaft. I create a STL file of the supported crankshaft.
Layer height and inflill:
- BASE: 0.2[mm] - INFILL
- WALL 1&2: 0.2[mm] - INFILL
- ROOF: 0.2[mm] - INFILL
- SEAGER: 0.2[mm] - NO INFILL
- CRANKSHAFT: 0.2[mm] or 0.1[mm] - INFILL
- CRANKSHAFT HANDLE 1-3: 0.1[mm] - INFILL
- CRANKSHAFT HANDLE 2: 0.3[mm] - NO INFILL
- BOLT: 0.1[mm] - INFILL 100%
- FIRE TAIL: 0.2[mm] - INFILL
- TAIL: 0.1[mm] - INFILL
- TAIL PIN: 0.2[mm] - INFILL 100%
- BODY 1-2: 0.1[mm] - INFILL
- HEAD 1-2: 0.1[mm] - INFILL
- HORN: 0.2[mm] - NO INFILL
- EYES: 0.2[mm] - INFILL100%
- MUSTACHES: 0.2[mm] - NO INFILL
- TEETH UP: 0.2[mm] - INFILL 100%
- TEETH DOWN: 0.1[mm] - INFILL 100%
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- DRAGON_Body 1 (x6).stl
- DRAGON_Body 1.stl
- DRAGON_Body 2 (x6).stl
- DRAGON_Fire tail.stl
- DRAGON_Head 1.stl
- DRAGON_Head_Horn - Smooth (x2).stl
- DRAGON_Head_Horn - Twist (x2).stl
- DRAGON_Head_Mustache (x2).stl
- DRAGON_Head_Teeth - Down.stl
- DRAGON_Head_Teeth - Up (x2).stl
- DRAGON_Head_eye (x2).stl
- DRAGON_Tail - pin.stl
- Dragon_Body 2.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Base.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Bolt.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Crankshaft - Handle 1.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Crankshaft - Handle 2.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Crankshaft - Handle 3.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Crankshaft_30+Supports.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Crankshaft_30.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Rod (x13).stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Rod.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Roof.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Seager.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Wall 1.stl
- SHAPE SHAKER_Wall 2.stl
- Last update: 2021/01/10 at 16:20
- Publication date: 2020/04/05 at 16:10
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!