Robo Blades Fingers
- 41.4k views
- 253 likes
- 235 downloads
- 12 comments
- 0 makes
3D model description
Here is a new version of the articulated fingers. One size fits all. No guarantee will fit all fingers oversized to fit most. I can't stress enough sticky foam inside the fingers helps them size correctly to your fingers. This version I'm trying out a new harness to connect to the fingers and your hand and wrist. There's two different versions one with holes to tie and one with Clips to fasten to. It just takes some cheap quarter inch elastic to fasten, I used super glue works great. They go together the same as the others you can see the pictures under bone fingers for reference for assembly. Enjoy
Please personal use only no reselling.
3D printing settings
I recommend if your printer will allow using the full plate STL file that uses roughly 200 by 200 millimeter bed size. Set your layers .2 or .1 . And supports a brim if you need it for adhesion to your bed. And set it and forget it.
3D printer file information
- Design number: 114046
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- 2 arms and 5 pins.stl
- Clip 2 part fot strap.stl
- blade back with clip holder.stl
- blade back plate with holes for ties.stl
- blade finger full plate.stl
- flat back plate with holrs for ties.stl
- full 3 knuc BLADE FINGER TIP.stl
- full 3 knuc BLADE FINGER bot .stl
- full 3 knuc BLADE FINGER bot-mid .stl
- full 3 knuc BLADE FINGER top mid fix.stl
- full 3 knuc BLADE FINGER top-mid .stl
- plane back with clip holder.stl
- split BLADE FINGER Bot fix.stl
- split BLADE FINGER Bot side R fix.stl
- split BLADE FINGER Bot side l fix.stl
- split BLADE FINGER bot mid L.stl
- split BLADE FINGER bot mid R.stl
- split BLADE FINGER tip L.stl
- split BLADE FINGER tip R.stl
- split BLADE FINGER top mid L fix.stl
- split BLADE FINGER top mid R fix.stl
- Last update: 2020-03-09 at 09:57
- Publication date: 2020-03-03 at 02:02
Best sellers of the category Action figures
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!
Add a comment