R/C Boeing MQ-28A GHOST BAT
3D model description
<< MINOR UPDATE >>
- There was an error in the description of the infill to be used when printing the part in the manual file. Basically see the PARAMETER file sheet. Of course, there is no big problem with GYROID infill.
This model has not been maiden tried yet and there is not much information available. Therefore, this model is an experimental airplane at this point, and is a Pre-Sale for some pioneers/early challengers. Once the test flight is successful and the footage is obtained, the price will change to match its value.
<< Pre Caution >>
THIS IS CONSIST OF MANY PARTS. THEY MUST BE PRECISELY ASSEMBLED AND PROPERLY SET. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SETTING UP AND FLYING A TYPICAL EDF JET. THEREFORE, THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BEGINNERS.
<< INTRODUCTION >>
- The Boeing MQ-28 Ghost Bat, previously known as the Boeing Airpower Teaming System(ATS), is a Loyal Wingman class stealth, multirole, unmanned aerial vehicle in development by Boeing Australia for the Royal Australian Air Force(RAAF).
- It is designed as a force multiplier aircraft capable of flying alongside manned aircraft for support and performing autonomous mission independently using artificial intelligence
<< THIS MODEL >>
- This model scaled down the MQ-28A Ghost Bat and the detailed shape was also designed to be similar to the real one.
- Since its exact information and drawings are unknown, its shape has been constructed from very limited information and photographs.
- It uses Single 6S 80mm EDF unit and the flight AUW is about 2.5~2.7kg.
- It can be installed using the stock landing gear and retract of Freewing's F-16 70mm EDF version product.
- Since the canopy area is quite large, it is very convenient to install batteries and electric devices, and there is enough space to install devices such as FPV
- It uses a V-tail and a flaperon method, so you should have that setup available on your transmitter.
<< SPECIFICATION >>
WINGSPAN : 912MM
LENGTH : 1,250MM
ALL UP WEIGHT : AROUND 2.5~2.7KG(READY TO FLY, DEPEND ON YOUR SETTING)
POWER SYSTEM : SINGLE 6S 80mm EDF
3D printing settings
Almost parts are printed in LW-PLA. The 2WALL/1.5% Cubic Subdivision INFILL method is used. It requires about 1.1KG of LW-PLA and 200G of PLA+.
3D printer file information
- Design number: 1237553
3D design format: PDF and ZIP Folder details Close
- LW/fuse/fuse03 _L.stl
- Last update: 2023-06-18 at 23:45
- Publication date: 2023-05-25 at 12:21
Best 3D printer files of the RC vehicles category
Best sellers of the category RC vehicles
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!