- 553 views
- 2 likes
- 41 downloads
3D model description
Download Stencil3.dxf from https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:100779/files in the same dir
Open card.scad in OpenSCAD
- edit cardSuit with one of these : >♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
- edit cardNumber with 0 to 13 (Joker=0)
- edit type with hole, dig or bump
- fontCardSuit : font for the symbol
and press F5 to compute
For those who do not have OpenSCAD I put all the cards with the font
Lucida Console for symbols in all_cards.zip file
Use export.bat in the same dir to export all card in stl directory
- 3D file format: SCAD, STL, and ZIP
- Last update: 2020/07/12 at 09:33
- Publication date: 2020/07/10 at 15:02
- playing cards
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!