Modular Shelves - Library & Study Decor - 28mm Gaming - Sample Items
- 2k views
- 14 likes
- 371 downloads
3D model description
Dark tomes of power and forgotten secrets. The lore of the stars in the sky, shaped by the hands of gods. Quiet hours of contemplation by candlelight. These are just a few of the things you can explore with scenes built from items in this set. This Thingiverse release is a subset of the items included in the full set, which is available now on Hero's Hoard!
Included items in sample set:
- Small stack of books
- Large stack of books/scrolls
- 1 complete corner cupboard
- 2 complete narrow cupboards
- Floor Globe
- 32 pieces to make modular shelving/cupboard systems
- 41 more unique complete shelves in various formats (stacked, tall, wide/narrow, corner, etc)
- 5 pieces to ornament/decorate the shelving
- 13 unique sets/combos of shelf filler items
- 10 unique individual items for scatter or to make your own shelf filler
- 17 more STLs for various other furniture and decor, including stools, ladders, tables, book cart, telescope, and more
These models print with no supports, and paint up quickly and easily with a few base coats and a wash or two. All examples in the pics are printed @ .16 or .12 layer height.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2020/03/20 at 22:18
3D designer and printer who is into 28mm gaming, DnD in particular - producing and selling 3D models as EC3D. If you are looking for something specific that you can't find, feel free to shoot me a message and we'll see if it's something I can come up with.
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!