Mini T-34-76 with moving tracks, turret and main gun
Simplified, smaller and firmer model of my T-34-76:
Video with animated assembly instruction:
Tracks test video:
Few photos from assembling are here:
Difference between mini and original model
- Less parts
- Some little bigger and stronger parts
- Easier to assemble
- Safer for kids (more rounded edges) - glueing reccomended if you have smaller kids (glue at least machine gun and rods in tracks from one side)
Tank can be used without tracks (print rubber bands for wheels with TPU then), just like a car.
NOTES ABOUT TRACKS:
-You may need ~1mm drill or heated wire to clean print imperfections in track holes - print them slow to have less work to do
- Normal tracks (40 on each side) will work better. Wide looks a little better and you will need less work (34 on each side)
- tracks-with-rods are faster to assemble but may work little worse, depends on your prints
- Track stringer can help for moving tracks without jams. First don't print it and check how tracks are working. If you will have some problems with going them out of wheels use track stringer. If you will have no problems you can print the plug or just leave the hole in base (it's behind wheels and tracks anyway)
- PET-G is better (compared with PLA) for rods or even whole tracks
- tracks (from original T-34 model) can be tested for free here: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/t-34-76-tracks-for-test-print-bracelet
Use wheel aligment helper when glueing together 2 wheel parts, wheel_center and spacer. Put it in two holes so 2 wheel parts will be alignement together.
But you don't need to glue it. Tank is working without it.
It is better to use PET-G for all connectors
Made for 0.4mm nozzle
Printed with 0.2 layer hight but 0.1 will be stronger and better looking.
Tracks are made for 0.1mm layer hight but may work with 0.2 (will be weaker and not move so freely). Print them with 1 wall (permimeter) only
'Fill gaps' recomended
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!