Mario Bros Question block Springo
- 3.9k views
- 26 likes
- 22 downloads
3D model description
Enjoy this flexible wobbly Question Block from Mario Bros Springo, you can store things inside it!
It includes two sizes, and a test file (free) to see if you can achieve this effect without problems, with your printer.
You don't need flexible filament or use supports. In order to understand how to print this, read the instructions below
3D printing settings
- When making this type of design, it is necessary to consider a certain tolerance, which in this case is 0.3 mm, so that it can be printed with a layer height of 0.15 mm. Also 0.1mm can be used for best results. Therefore scaling the piece cannot always guarantee good results (if it is, it has to be proportional to the layer height used), that's why I include two models of different sizes, so you can print the one you like best.
- I also recommend using a material that is easily printed, such as PLA, and having good retraction settings ,avoiding stringing defects that can make the piece not peel off later
- For more resistance, use 100% infill (in the top and base you can use a much lower value).
- Once it is printed, a post-processing is necessary to detach it. Use a cutter, or something similar, to make an initial opening, and from there, it will be easier to take it off. Be very careful doing this, both for don't hurt yourself and the piece! In this video you can watch and example of this.
- Print in the default orientation.
- If you are not sure that your print can achieve this, I offer you this free model to print and see if you are able to achieve this effect without problems.
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2021/04/09 at 21:33
- Publication date: 2021/04/05 at 16:35
Makes created by the community
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!