Little Red Wagon
- 881 views
- 4 likes
- 46 downloads
3D model description
Little Red Wagon is a desktop cleanup assistant. As can be seen in the video, it performs all the heavy moving during cleanup of my desktop!
Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IpfQGX8R3c.
A 100% fully assembled version is here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2003337.
Designed using Fusion 360, sliced using Cura, and printed in PLA on an Ultimaker 2 Extended.
3D printing settings
Ultimaker 2 Extended
Print two each of "Wheel.stl", "Wheel And Axle.stl" and "Pin Handle.stl". Print one each of the remaining parts.
Prior to assembly, test fit and trim, file, sand, etc. all parts as necessary for smooth movement of moving surfaces, and tight fit for non moving surfaces. Depending on the colors you chose and your printer settings, more or less trimming, filing and/or sanding may be required.
I assembled my Little Red Wagon as follows:
1) There are two small "fences" located on the build plate side on each end of "Bogie Rear.stl" used for support during printing of "Bogie Rear.stl". Carefully remove these fences using a modeling knife and small pliers prior to assembly.
2) Press "Bogie Rear.stl" into the large rectangular hole in the bottom of "Wagon Body.stl".
3) Slide one "Wheel And Axle.stl" through the holes in "Bogie Rear.stl", then press one "Wheel.stl" onto the non-wheeled end of "Wheel And Axle.stl".
4) Slide "Pin Bogie Front.stl" into the round whole in the top of "Wagon Body.stl", then press "Bogie Front.stl" onto the pin. Make sure "Bogie Front.stl" rotates freely.
5) Position "Handle.stl" between the forks on "Bogie Front.stl", then attach with the two "Pin Handle.stl". Make sure "Handle.stl" rotates freely.
Move some stuff around your desktop!
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2018/06/07 at 16:31
The more mistakes I make, the more knowledge I gain.
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!