Today I spent a good portion of the day putting together my son's new bunk bed. After having inspected the new bed, my son gravely declared that Lloyd will now need a parachute. It does make sense; the potential energy is indeed higher now.
So, this is how to make your minifigs go parachuting:
1. Print an octagon covering the better portion of your standard printing paper (e.g. A4).
2. Cut out the octagon so that it can be used as a template.
3. Using the octagon template, cut out an octagon from a plastic bag.
4. Put little hole reinforcement stickers (the kind you find among your office supplies) in all the corners.
5. Use a needle and thread to put a thread through each hole, use a chop stick or something to ensure that they are all of equal length.
6. Loop all the threads through the larger harness hole and tie it down.
7. Fold the chute multiple times along the middle, and press hard to make it have a clear center point.
8. Throw your minifig into the air with the chute folded and watch the chute unfold and the minifig glide down.
My son was quite happy with the result.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!