Katana 1:10 RC On/Off Road
- 4.1k views
- 26 likes
- 303 downloads
3D model description
Nothing to do with the OpenRc Truggy.. completely designed from the beginning with the idea of making a full functional and time enduring RC car with solid components found on the internet.Works GREAT on road and off road and gives you the possibility to personalize all the settings in few seconds. Loved designing/building it and hope you will enjoy it! If anyone has problems printing/building You can contact me without hesitation, I will be very glad to give a hand! Enjoy!
3D printing settings
Additional Materials Needed:
1) Shock Absorber code. 02002 - 2 Sets
2) Diff. Main Gear code. 03004 - 1 Set
3) Motor Gear code. 03005 - 1 Set
4) Diff. Complete code. 03005 - 1 Set
5) Drive Gear Shaft code. 03015 - 2 Sets
6) Wheel Axle code. 02033 - 2 Sets
7) Universal Joint Code. 02016 - 1 Set
8) DogBones code. 02003 - 2 Sets
9) Center DogBone code. 03003 - 1 Set
10) Ball Bearing 10x5x4 code. 02139 - 1 Set
11) Ball Bearing 15x10x4 code. 02138 - 1 Set
12) Plenty Of 3mm Screws!! and some 5mm. Unable Links
These are all products of Himoto and are easily found on EBay, for me they are the best products quality/price around but you can use whichever components you prefer because they are all standard 1:10 sizes.
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2015/07/04 at 09:42
- Publication date: 2015/05/28 at 09:39
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!