Ka-Band Satellite Beacon Receiver
- 2.6k views
- 8 likes
- 144 downloads
3D model description
This model is a Ka-band satellite beacon receiver designed to measure and characterize the impact of the atmospheric on satellite communication at 20 GHz.
Author/Origin: Michael Zemba, NASA/GRC, Advanced High Frequency Branch.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Alphasat Terminal - Antenna Feed.stl
- Alphasat Terminal - Base.stl
- Alphasat Terminal - Ka-Band Reflector Mount.stl
- Alphasat Terminal - Ka-Band Reflector.stl
- Alphasat Terminal - Positioner Arm.stl
- Alphasat Terminal - Positioner Body.stl
- Alphasat Terminal - Post.stl
- Alphasat Terminal - RF Electronics Box.stl
- Alphasat Terminal - Sub-Reflector A.stl
- Alphasat Terminal - Sub-Reflector B.stl
- Alphasat Terminal - Sub-Reflector C.stl
- Publication date: 2017/09/22 at 14:50
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!