Jyn's Erso Baton Tonfa
3D model description
Jyn Erso Baton Tonfa from Star Wars Rogue one 3D print model
This is Jyn's Erso Baton Tonfa modeled using Autodesk Fusion 360.
3D printing settings
Black PLA or ABS.
Main parts should be printed horizontally.
I'm using an aluminium tube 25mm in diameter as inner tube, so the assembled baton is pretty solid but the tube for 3d printing is also available. The "cap" and "tube inner" should be glued to it on opposite sides. I'm cutting the tube little shorter than a space inside "cap" than i lock it with glued "tube inner" inside main part, apply some glue to the free side and put "cap" over, so the cap fits tight to the main part.
Also you'll need an M4 nut and M4 screw for the handle.
3D printer file information
- Design number: 11817
3D design format: STL and ZIP Folder details Close
- Jyn Erso Baton_Jyn Erso Baton v17_Fake tube_Jyn Erso Baton v17.stl
- Jyn Erso Baton_Jyn Erso Baton v17_Tube top fix_Jyn Erso Baton v17.stl
- Jyn Erso Baton_Jyn Erso Baton v17_cap_Jyn Erso Baton v17.stl
- Jyn Erso Baton_Jyn Erso Baton v17_handle_Jyn Erso Baton v17.stl
- Jyn Erso Baton_Jyn Erso Baton v17_main part 1_Jyn Erso Baton v17.stl
- Jyn Erso Baton_Jyn Erso Baton v17_main part 2_Jyn Erso Baton v17.stl
- Jyn Erso Baton_Jyn Erso Baton v17_tube inner_Jyn Erso Baton v17.stl
- Publication date: 2017-06-01 at 13:35
Best 3D printer files of the Action figures category
Best sellers of the category Action figures
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!