General Resource Tray for Games
- 1.3k views
- 1 like
- 38 downloads
3D model description
This will be a first of a few designs for a resource tray for board games. I have a few requirements for what I consider is a good tray:
1. Needs a lid for vertical storage
2. be able to "scoop" out resources quickly during game play.
3. Have two trays because my hobbit arms can reach far, so having a tray on the opposite side of the board is useful.
4. Fit into most game boxes. ie. Low profile.
This one is a quadrant design. Useful if the tray is near the center of the table. The lid on this one can be used as a second tray. However, this one is going to be redesigned to have a deeper, and therefor more useful, lid.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/12/09 at 11:35
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!