Gameboy Advance (GBA) Case for 4 Games - Harry Potter
- 677 views
- 1 like
- 10 downloads
3D model description
Family needed some cases for GBA games, I wanted to do something that that works like a CD cover. Here you are :)
This is the 3dd one and has a Zelda sketch on the top. More to come with some symbols.
3D printing settings
Printer Brand: Prusa
Printer: i3 MK3
Infill: doesn't matter
Filament: Das Filament PLA Kirschrot (cherry red), Sonnengelb (sunny yellow)
- Load HarryPotter.stl on your print bed and don't move it.
- Print HarryPotter.stl in the color of your choice.
- After the print has finished, remove everything that isn't the Golden Snitch (nozzle clean stripe, skirt, the outline of the case, that helps to align everything)
- Change filament to the color your case should be
- Load GbaCartridgeHolder_4_slots_2-Top_HarryPotter-Body.stl and don't move it.
- Print GbaCartridgeHolder_4_slots_2-Top_HarryPotter-Body.stl.I tested everything with 9-point calibration and didn't had problems.
- 3D file format: F3D and STL
- Publication date: 2020/01/15 at 09:43
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!