G1 Transformers Brawn. Form 1984 Transformers TV Series, fully articulated model but not transformable.
- Contains small parts and requires high precision. Your printer may need to be properly calibrated for best results.
- This model is for fan art purposes only. The original Transformers characters are the property of Hasbro/Takara Tomy. The creator is in no way associated with the owners.
Point of articulation:
1. Neck ball joint
2. Abdomen ball joint
3. Shoulders ball joint
4. Upper arm swivel joint
5. Elbow ball joint
6. Wrist swivel
7. Waist swivel
8. Hip ball joint
9. Thigh swivel joint
10. Knee ball joint
11. Ankle ball joint
- Use Nail Polish to fix loose ball joint
- Cutter or sand paper for tolerance adjustment
- Use super glue for split parts
Layer: 0.15mm (0.1mm for the head)
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!