Fire truck toy I designed and printed for my son.
Print with a machine that handles tolerances of 0.3-0.4 mm, if it doesn't, things won't fit together, and the ladder peaces will most probably stick to each other. Print the screws and dies with a layer not thicker than 0.16mm (did not try a coarser one, so no guaranty that it will work...), I recommend 0.12mm.
Print list - quantity - stl file name - used collor - observation:
* 2x - die_connection_69p6mm_r6p7.stl blue III as it is no support
* 1x - front_grill.stl black I turn 90 deg over Y no support
* 1x - back_top.stl yellow I as it is no support
* 1x - back_grill_lights.stl red I turn 90 deg over Y no support
* 1x - ladder_base.stl red I as it is with support
* 1x - ladder_in_out.stl white I upside down with support
* 1x - cockpit.stl black I as it is with support
* 1x - trunk_stairs.stl red I turn 180 deg over Y with support
* 1x - cabin.stl red I turn 90 deg over Y with support
* 1x - seats_2_rows.stl black I as it is no support
* 1x - side_left.stl white I turn 90 deg over X no support
* 1x - side_right.stl white I turn 90 deg over X no support
* 2x - wheel_axle_100mm_r5p5.stl black II as it is no support
* 3x - die_connection_69p6mm_r5p5.stl blue III as it is no support
* 4x - screw_ladder_base.stl yellow IIII as it is no support
* 6x - screw_20mm_filet_10mm_full.stl yellow IIIIII as it is no support
* 4x - screw_20mm_filet_10mm_full.stl white IIII as it is no support
* 4x - screw_27mm_filet.stl black IIII as it is no support
* 2x - fire_truck_roof_light.stl blue II as it is no support
* 2x - roof_light_LEFT_HAND.stl blue II as it is no support
* 1x - fire_truck_roof_light.stl red II as it is no support
* 1x - roof_light_LEFT_HAND.stl red II as it is no support
* 2x - fire_truck_roof_light.stl white II as it is no support
* 2x - wheel_left.stl black II as it is with support
* 2x - wheel_right.stl black II as it is with support
* 4x - wheel_cap.stl white IIII as it is no support
* 1x - lader_axle_72mm_r5p5.stl white I as it is no support
* 2x - front_light.stl blue II turn 90 deg over Y no support
For the assembly steps check the photos.
Hopefully I did not miss any stl files, if I did, leave a comment.
The longest peace is 29cm, so You need a printer with a big enough bed (I have a creality cr10-mini with a 22x30cm bed...).
Most peaces can be printed without support, the list with what to print and how is in the descriptions. For questions, just ask in the comments.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!