EMAX TinyHawk 2 Freestyle Propeller Guard
- 2.1k views
- 2 likes
- 20 downloads
3D model description
Propeller Guard for EMAX TinyHawk 2 Freestyle FPV Drone.
I've designed and tested many variances with corrections of this propeller guard until this version.
- Strong: It survives many crashes while protects the drone and propellers.
- Lightweight: 2x9g from PLA or PETG filament.
- Indoor: Makes able to fly with the drone indoor.
- With original screws: Perfectly fits on the frame using original screws only, no any additional parts needed.
- Easily replaceable: You have to print 2 identical pieces, and use the 2 x (2+2) original screws to attach to the frame. (You don't have to remove the 3rd screw of the motor).
I printed it from PETG filament which is a bit more flexible and heat resistant compared to PLA. I haven't tried it with ABS but it also could be a good choice.
3D printing settings
- NO SUPPORT, NO RAFT
- Nozzle size: 0.4mm
- Layer height: 0.2mm (Optionally 0.3mm for initial layer)
- Wall line count: 4
- Top, bottom layers: 5
- Infill density: 20%
- Printing temperature: PETG: 245 °C, PLA: 215 °C
- Build plate temperature: PETG: 80 °C, PLA: 60 °C
- Print speed: PETG: 50 mm/s, PLA: 60 mm/s (Note that temperatures and print speed may differ depending on the used material, but these are good for starting point).
- 3D file format: STL
- 3D model size: X 48.3 × Y 146 × Z 18 mm
- Last update: 2020/12/26 at 01:18
- Publication date: 2020/10/11 at 21:56
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!