Dragon Chess! Little Baby Dragon (The Pawn)
- 4.4k views
- 13 likes
- 56 downloads
3D model description
Dragon Chess! A comprehensive chess set comprising of 6 original dragon sculpts. Figures propotioned to allow for easy piece recognition and play.
Here is the Pawn! A baby dragon hatching out of an egg but who knows what kind of dragon they will be when they grow up. Probably the cutest thing I've ever modeled for what it is worth.
Scaled to play on a board with 2.5inch (6.35cm) squares. The pieces will scale down to fit smaller boards. The piece is highly detailed and can scale up to larger sizes should you just want to use it as an ornament.
3D printing settings
Designed to be printed on a resin printer. Has been tested on the Prusa SL1 and the Elegoo Mars. I have printed successully with the base flat on the bed and with no supports.
Due to requests, I am including the following files:
1) The dragon model as a solid. This is suitable for FDM printing and for resin printing, people can make their own decisions regarding hollowing and/or drain hole locations
2) The hollow shape and drain holes as subtractive shapes that I used. These can be used as a point of reference or just some ideas. You would need to subtract these from the solid.
3) The dragon model pre-hollowed with my shape and drain holes. This is suggested only with the model at the current scale and printed with the base flat on the bed and was successful with the Prusa SL1 and the Elegoo Mars. I do not guarantee success with other printer models and scales and you use these at your own risk.
Please do not ask me to hollow models for you etc... I honestly don't have the time and there are plenty of places online where you can ask for help.
Works with FDM printing
The pictures show the pawn at the standard scale of 55.1mm high and scaled up to 106mm high (Baby dragons make great office ornaments I am told)
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2019-11-22 at 04:07
- Publication date: 2019-11-19 at 00:38
British techie (now 3D artist and designer) living in Texas since 2013. Owner of various open source printers. Love of assemblies, automata and support free models.
If you need to contact me directly, please do so via Twitter:
Best sellers of the category Game
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!