Desktop vortex spinner
- 701 views
- 1 like
- 10 downloads
3D model description
Spinner for your desk. Need a quick mental break from studies or writing... Here's a relaxing desktop toy / fidget spinner that could give your head a much needed break. Gently spin the toy and watch as the groove seems to just rise from the desk or disappear into the desk. Print multiples or print one regular and one DeskToyCapCounter. Spin, stack and watch as the grooves collide or separates. This is also a way to breath new life into those old fidget spinners bearings.
5x poor performing 608 bearings
1x high performance (fast and long spin) 608 bearing
1x Plastic spray (optional)
- Insert the hight performance bearing into the base of the body util only 1mm of the bearing is exposed (as shown in picture gallery)
- Insert the 5 poor performing bearings from the top of the body (as shown in picture gallery)
- Install the outer cap to the body (take care not to snap off the peg on the insides of the cap.
- Spray multiple thin coats of plastic spray to the underside of the base. (Optional)
- install the outer cap and body to the base.
Inspired by a kickstarter project
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/05/22 at 18:13
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!