Customizable Sand Castle Mold
- 6k views
- 41 likes
- 290 downloads
3D model description
Print your own Sand Castle Mold to create keeps and towers, iron gates, pointed arches and brick fortifications with these cool mix & match castle molding components. Just get the right ratio of sand to water going, and see what magnificent creations take shape. The playful possibilities are endless and kids can playfully practice architecture and design.
1) Grab your frame and flip it upside down to start combining the pieces and designing your mold.
2) Once all the components are in place, fill it with wet sand.
3) Pack the sand down tightly to remove any air.
4) Flip it upside down and remove the frame and pieces one by one for a grand reveal!
5) The lines created by the mold can be smoothed away with a finger, or left intact for a stone-cut vibe.
Note: I did not design this model.
3D printing settings
0.1 - 0.2
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2017/08/29 at 17:57
I am 17 years old and I started with 3D printing in March of 2017. This all started with some inspiration and motivation, which came from school and youtube videos. I own the Anet A8, which I feel all beginners should start with. It teaches you much more about 3D printing than just buying a pre-assembled one. My current interests include robotics, programming, designing, laser cutting and of course…3D printing.
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!