Note: the model is available for free here. If You want to support this work, consider leaving a tip.
This is a concrete mixer truck toy. It is fully 3d printable.
Assembly tutorial here https://youtu.be/vKf4fwXmXI4
The tolerance for pieces that need to fit tightly is 0.1mm,
for pieces that need to allow movement (like screws and axles) 0.3mm or more.
Nb. STL file name rezolution support colour (my make)
* 2x axle_back.stl 0.16mm no gray
* 1x axle_front.stl 0.16mm no blue
* 1x back_funnel.stl 0.12mm no yellow
* 2x back_light.stl 0.16mm no orange
* 2x back_light.stl 0.16mm no red
* 1x backhead.stl 0.12mm no black-white
* 1x base_dist.stl 0.16mm no gray
* 1x base_left.stl 0.16mm no gray
* 1x base_right.stl 0.16mm no gray
* 1x cabin_with_support.stl 0.16mm no yellow
* 0x cabin_your_own_support.stl 0.16mm yes yellow
* 1x cabin_cap.stl 0.16mm no blue
* 4x cap_double_rim.stl 0.12mm no black
* 2x cap_single_rim.stl 0.12mm no white
* 1x exhaust.stl 0.16mm no black
* 1x front_grill.stl 0.12mm no black-white-black
* 1x front_lights.stl 0.12mm no orange-white
* 1x interieur.stl 0.16mm no gray
* 1x interieur_base.stl 0.16mm no orange
* 1x mirrors 0.12mm no black(TPU)
* 1x mixer_wall_wider.stl 0.28mm no yellow-blue
* 4x rim_double.stl 0.16mm no white
* 2x rim_single.stl 0.16mm no white
* 2x roof_light.stl 0.16mm no orange
* 1x screw_gear_knob.stl 0.16mm no black
* 6x screw_l9mm.stl 0.16mm no several
* 12x screw_l13mm.stl 0.16mm no several
* 0x sleeping_screw_l9mm.stl 0.16mm no several
* 0x sleeping_screw_l13mm.stl 0.16mm no several
* 1x steering_wheel.stl 0.16mm no black
* 1x support_mixer_back.stl 0.16mm no blue
* 1x support_mixer_front_left.stl 0.16mm no blue
* 1x support_mixer_front_right.stl 0.16mm no blue
* 6x tire_outter_cut.stl 0.16mm no black
* 4x tire_simple.stl 0.16mm no black
* 1x tool_box_left.stl 0.16mm no blue
* 1x tool_box_right.stl 0.16mm no blue
* 1x water_tank_left.stl 0.16mm no orange
* 1x water_tank_right.stl 0.16mm no orange
* 1x wheel_house_back_left.stl 0.16mm no black
* 1x wheel_house_back_right.stl 0.16mm no black
* 1x wheel_house_front_left.stl 0.16mm no black
* 1x wheel_house_front_right.stl 0.16mm no black
* all objects already have the intended print direction in the STL files!
* if you don't like the "built in" supports for the cabin,
then you can find only the cabin in "cabin_your_own_support.stl"
* most of the parts were printed with PLA. only the tires and
the mirrors were printed from TPU (flexible material)
* there is narrow and a wide mixer parts, chose the one you like
* screws... there are also "sleeping" screws STLs included
these are printed on the side which makes them a lot stronger
the drawback is that these don't close the holes completely...
So use only as many "sleeping" screws if the toy is going to be
played with, and only normal/round ones otherwise
As always, improvement suggestions are very welcome (can't promise though that I'll have the time to do them all ;) )
There are, of course, other variations of this model in the pipe...
PS: the driver is not included, it was only a temporary job for him.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!