- 1.8k views
- 6 likes
- 45 downloads
3D model description
This is a mechanism, which always has a clockwise output, no matter in which direction you spin the crank. It seems magical, but the combination of different gears allows the magic to be reasonable. Print it and let others guess, how it is working!
See a video of it working on my Instagram account - "ChrisibubPrints"! If you don´t have Instagram, contact me and I can send you an Email with the video! :D
See how you should connect the parts on the attached photos!
1. Put the large blue gears onto the orange axis.
2. Put the blue, thin parts onto the axis.
3. Put the red gears on the axis and glue them onto it! The blue pieces shouldn´t be glued to the axis, the red ones should!
4. Put the yellow clip into the blue pieces.
5. Put the gear side parts onto the axis. Don´t glue them to the axis!
6. Put the green gear onto the bottom plate and fix it with the pin. Glue the pin to the gear, but not to the bottom part!
7. Put the top part onto the bottom part. Glue the gray pieces together at the bottom!
8. Glut the orange arrow to the green gear!
9. Put the rotating crank on the axis and glue them together!
3D printing settings
Print verything with 0.1 or 0.15mm layer hight for a perfect result.
No supports are needed for any of the pieces!
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Clockwise Mechanism Arrow.stl
- Clockwise Mechanism Axis.stl
- Clockwise Mechanism Base Bottom.stl
- Clockwise Mechanism Base Side.stl
- Clockwise Mechanism Gear Front Clip.stl
- Clockwise Mechanism Gear Front.stl
- Clockwise Mechanism Gear Side Clip Attachment.stl
- Clockwise Mechanism Gear Side Clip.stl
- Clockwise Mechanism Gear Side Large.stl
- Clockwise Mechanism Gear Side Small.stl
- Clockwise Mechanism Rotating Crank.stl
- Last update: 2020/02/14 at 08:48
- Publication date: 2018/08/17 at 21:36
I'm a student who found his fascination for 3D Printing when our school got a 3D Printer. Furthermore I'm interested in modeling things with a CAD software. Have fun while browsing through my things!
If you have special wishes for things I could design, please let me know! :D
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!