Biggoron’s Sword from Zelda Breath of the Wild - Life Size
- 394 views
- 0 likes
- 0 downloads
3D model description
This is Biggoron’s Sword from the Legend of Zelda series. A legendary greatsword forged by the Goron blacksmith Biggoron. This edition of the sword represents the Biggoron Sword as seen in Links latest adventure “Breath of the Wild”. Due to the fact that there are no official artworks of Biggoron’s Sword, I only took the in-game graphics as reference for my model. So, with these STL files you will get a game-accurate, life size (over 2 meters long) 3D printable “Breath of the Wild” Biggoron’s Sword for your next cosplay costume! Or you can add it to your sword collection or just display it nicely in your room.
• Life sized (over 2 meters long), when printed in the native scale.
• Embossed Goron emblem on the sword guard.
• Embossed Pattern on the Pommel.
• The handle can be printed in two versions: Either with the grip wrap already in the printed model or without grip wrap, if you want to wrap it yourself.
• For more stability and a more realistic feel you can put a 1,4m long and 25mm thick steel tube (broom handle is also possible) inside the sword (must be put in before final assembly).
• There are holes in every blade and guard element to put in aluminum tubes/dowels to prevent the parts from moving during assembly and gluing.
15 STL-files for 3D printing
You purchase digital STL-files for 3D printing!
Recommended printer build volume for the native scale: 200x200x245 (WxDxH)
The model was designed that all details are visible when printed with a 0.4mm nozzle.
The parts are oriented in the ideal printing orientation by default. Choose suited support structures, if needed.
- 3D file format: STL and ZIP
- legend of zelda
- biggoron sword
- breath of the wild
- nintendo switch
- high poly
- life size
- zelda cosplay
As a nerd I design geeky stuff like spaceships, props for cosplay or little things that just lie around and take up space^^ But I also create practical and useful things for everyday use.
As a maker I built a lot of stuff, so I know what to look for when designing new things, that they can be properly printed and built.
As an engineer I’m professionally trained in computer aided design (CAD) software and (of course) in engineering principles. So I will provide high quality and thought through designs.
I’m a Nerd, a Maker, an Engineer!
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!