Furniturebot No.0 - Alona (The Housekeeper)
Alona, a housekeeper robot lives alone in an old house after her master dead. She felt lonely, then decided to create her own friend from furniture inside her house. She started with her favorite sofa.
- Agility : 7/10
- Strength : 4/10
- Intelligent : 8/10
- HP : 850
- Endurance : 480
- Scale : 3.75 inch or 1:18
- Point of articulation : neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, abdomen, waist, hip , knee, ankle
- No Support, no screw, no pin
- Comes in separated pieces (you need to assemble it)
- 3D Files : runner files version and separated files version
- Type articulated joint : most are balljoint; some swivel joint
- Balljoint tolerance : 0 mm
- Swivel joint tolerance : 0.05mm
- Peg joint tolerance : 0.05mm
- Smallest first layer area : 2mm in diameter
- Jetpack with fire burst
- Welding mask
- Welding torch
- Dust pan
Sample print setting:
- Esun PLA+ 205°C
- Nozzle 0.4mm
- Layer 0.1mm
- Infill 25%
- Wall 0.8mm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you got any errors
Enjoy, like and share
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!