ARTICULATED G1 TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE - NO SUPPORT
- 9.7k views
- 62 likes
- 706 downloads
3D model description
G1 Bumblebee, fully articulated model but not transformable.
1. Contains small parts and requires high precision. Your printer may need to be properly calibrated for best results.
2. This model is for fan art purposes only. The original Transformers characters are the property of Hasbro/Takara Tomy. The creator is in no way associated with the owners.
- Skale: 1:30 (10cm)
- Coloring can be done by using different color of filament (detail on files name)
- No Support
- Gap tolerance: 0mm balljoint, 0.05mm swivel, 0.05 peg joint
- Best print orientation for maximum strength result
- Easy to print
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to rescale
Point of articulation:
1. Neck ball joint
2. Abdomen ball joint
3. Shoulders ball joint
4. Upper arm swivel joint
5. Elbow ball joint
6. Wrist swivel
7. Waist swivel
8. Hip ball joint
9. Thigh swivel joint
10. Knee ball joint
11. Ankle ball joint
- To fix loose ball joint for long term use: https://youtu.be/M1wy6QLZC8c
- Cutter or sand paper for tolerance adjustment
- Use super glue for splited parts
Email me email@example.com if you got any error
Enjoy, Like, and Share
3D printing settings
Sample Print Setting:
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2020/09/09 at 04:56
- Publication date: 2019/07/07 at 16:35
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!