Demon of Decay
- 6.5k views
- 55 likes
- 28 downloads
3D model description
Almost 3 months of work (and a RAM upgrade) made this insanely detailed sculpt become reality.
- 2 versions: one wearing armor and one without
- 6 different weapons (with 3 pommel options)
- pre-supported versions
- split versions for small-scale printers (like Mars, Photon S, etc.)
- a short painting guide
- plus some extra parts for those that do remixes/kitbashes
The pre-supported version only requires about 150ml of resin!
- no need to worry about refilling your vat mid print
- prints wont fail since it is light and has less FEP adhesion
- tremendously cheap to print (about $4 if you go with resin like anycubics.)
Painting him is super easy, the detail does most of the work.
For example all I did is:
- base skin color with dry-brushed highlights to pick out the pustules and wrinkles then washed randomly with red/purple around the damaged areas
- armor with metal color and dry-brushed silver then washed with glowing green
- horns painted black and then dry-brushed and washed both with red
- finish off details with glossy blood and slime
- 3D file format: ZIP
- Last update: 2021/02/13 at 14:27
- Publication date: 2021/01/09 at 00:48
Some of the models I make or remix.
If you have questions you can find me on the various 3D printing discords or reddit.
Projects that took longer to work on are paid.
Consider donating me a bottle of paint if you enjoy the free models.
Makes created by the community
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!