3D Printable Destiny Exo Head Helmet
3D model description
These are the .stl files for a wearable Exo Head from the game Destiny 2.
This a second version of the original head, the exterior is completely the same as before but now there are some slight modifications to help make assembly easier.
To make the jaw move I just glued a wide piece of elastic on either side of the jaw (on the inside) and then glued it to the inside of the helmet.
The helmet was sized for my head with some additional room for electronics, so please resize for your own head. However, the standard size should fit almost all people (but may look a little big.
I also used another piece of elastic to attach the back half of the helmet so it could open up slightly.
I have now added magnet holders to the inside of the helmet, the magnets I used were 8 x 2mm button magnets.
If you're curious about LEDs, I used a series of LED strips and strips.
As for finish the, primer filler and a lot of sanding.
My 3D printer is an Elegoo Neptune 3 (essentially and Ender 3 clone). It has the a build plate size of x=220mm, y=220mm, z=280.
I did not need the full 280mm build height to print any of the piece and should fit the more standard 250mm.
To attach the piece I just used superglue gel and hot glue.
The helmet has 24 parts.
3D printing settings
Standard 0.4mm nozzle.
Wall thickness of 0.8mm
I used 5% infill, gyroid.
I used a layer height of 0.15mm but I recommend 0.2mm to save time and you'll barely notice the difference.
Print speed of 70mm/s.
In total it took about 90 hours to print but again I used a layer height of 0.15mm. A layer height of 0.2mm could easily knock off 10 hours.
In total I used about 700 g of filament.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Exo Head v2Exo_Back_Muh_guffin_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Back_Plate_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Back_Shell_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Bottom_Jaw_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Chin_Plate_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Gums___Teeth_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Head_Ridge_1_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Head_Ridge_2_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Jaw_Side_Strip.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Left_Cheek_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Left_Eye_Plate_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Left_Eye_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Left_Eyebrow_Plate.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Left_Jaw_Side_Part_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Left_Temple_Plate_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Right_Cheek_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Right_Eye_Plate_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Right_Eyebrow_Plate.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Right_Eyes_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Right_Jaw_Side_Part_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Right_Temple_Plate_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Exo_Top_Plate_Print.stl
- Exo Head v2Eye_Eye_Backing.stl
- Publication date: 2022-10-04 at 00:43
Best 3D printer files of the Game category
Best sellers of the category Game
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!