3 RC wheels
- 890 views
- 8 likes
- 51 downloads
3D model description
Here is a radio controlled 3 wheeled vehicle, which looks like nothing special.
It has, for front wheels, large ball bearings inclined on a low axis.
The ball bearings come from 6mm Airsoft balls.
The tires were printed in Innoflex 60 (more flexible than the Pla).
The engine is a NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26A 1200kv (short shaft version) motor installed in the rim and bolted to the fork.
The steering is ensured by a 9 gram servo hobby, inserted in its support which is attached to the aluminum tube.
Base and hood were printed without support
The motorized fork is printed with support
• Realization in PLA and Innoflex 60
• Thickness of 0.3 mm
• 1mm shell thickness
• Filling 20%
• Temperature 220C °
• Support none
• The 2 square tubes are made of 75x75mm aluminum with a length of 125 mm
• NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26A 1200kv Engine (short shaft version)
• [The servo used for steering is a 9 gram](http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__662__HXT900_Micro_Servo_1_6kg_0_12sec_9g.html
• Lipo battery of 3S 11.1V 1300mA)
• The black ring on the propulsion tire is a piece of bicycle inner tube (to increase grip on the ground).
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2017/10/23 at 15:29
Page translated by automatic translation. See the original version.
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!