Wave iPad Stand
- 2.1k views
- 3 likes
- 143 downloads
3D model description
iPad stand designed for using an iPad 3 as a second monitor. I use it to hold my iPad in front of / under my main monitor.
The stand was designed with the following goals:
- holds the iPad at 42 degrees
- low visibility along the front
- easy to pick up stand and iPad at the same time
I wouldn't recommend it if you need to:
- support the device in portrait orientation (it's too small for that)
- support any other angle (the angle is fixed at 42 degrees)
- use the touchscreen while it's on the stand (it's not stable enough for poking at the screen unless it has additional support)
- use it with other devices (it's designed specifically for the iPad 3 form factor, so it will only work with iPads that have the same design)
I also attached a larger version of the stand that should be more stable, but that version hasn't been tested.
3D printing settings
I recommend printing the stand in PLA, it may warp or crack if printed in ABS.
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2019/09/23 at 11:09
- Publication date: 2019/09/21 at 19:03
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!