iPad stand designed for using an iPad 3 as a second monitor. I use it to hold my iPad in front of / under my main monitor.
The stand was designed with the following goals:
- holds the iPad at 42 degrees
- low visibility along the front
- easy to pick up stand and iPad at the same time
I wouldn't recommend it if you need to:
- support the device in portrait orientation (it's too small for that)
- support any other angle (the angle is fixed at 42 degrees)
- use the touchscreen while it's on the stand (it's not stable enough for poking at the screen unless it has additional support)
- use it with other devices (it's designed specifically for the iPad 3 form factor, so it will only work with iPads that have the same design)
I also attached a larger version of the stand that should be more stable, but that version hasn't been tested.
I recommend printing the stand in PLA, it may warp or crack if printed in ABS.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!