- 2k views
- 8 likes
- 86 downloads
3D model description
- made for my son, who loves to play with any kind of water outside
- wheel is designed to spin around a stationary axle/rod. The flange parts need to rotate freely around the rod
- axle/rod can be held up by a bucket, or with some twigs as shown in the pictures, or just placed on some stones if you play with this on a little creek
- I glued some matching washers onto the axle to keep the water wheel fixed in axial direction
- the wheel is light, uses little material but is still stiff enough for play purposes
- main body consists of 2 parts
- I prepared some axle/rod flanges for 8;10;12 mm and 1/2"; 3/8" diameters
- parts need to be glued together
- outer diameter roughly 185 mm, so it should fit on most build plates easily
- have fun :D
- model units are [mm]
3D printing settings
- 0.2 print resolution
- no raft/supports needed
- printed in DasFilament PETG transl. yellow
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2017/06/18 at 21:48
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!