Universal car phone holder XL
3D model description
In action: https://youtu.be/TQBAZ7ht5mQ
There were requests, so I made a larger version. The original small version is available here:
- it takes phone thickness from 7 to 10 mm
- it takes phone width from 70 to 84 mm
- its able to take phones with protective cases. Example on picture ucph_xl_5.jpg
- side supports are designed to prevent phone side buttons to get pressed. Example on picture ucph_xl_6.jpg
- allows for 1 hand operation
- provides a very firm grip on the phone
- threads are designed in to the parts
You need 8 of M4 x 16mm bolts and 3d printed parts. Use exacto knife to clean mouse ears from models center_left_xl, center_right_xl and center_pin_xl. Use size 2,5 allen key to tighten the bolts. After tightening the bolts unscrew them 1/2 turn to allow for smooth operation.
3D printing settings
Recommended print settings:
Material: I recommend petg, asa, abs, pc... Pla will be fine if your car wont stay on hot sun for long periods. Pla softens and deforms fast, specially when under load.
Nozzle diameter: 0,4mm
Layer width: 0,8 or 1,2mm (2 or 3 layers)
Layer height: 0,2mm
Support material: not needed (designed for fdm)
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2022-08-20 at 12:41
- Publication date: 2022-07-29 at 21:52
Best 3D printer files of the Gadget category
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!