Two-wheeled Inverted Pendulum Robot
- 1.8k views
- 3 likes
- 23 downloads
3D model description
- simple parts, printable on small beds (e.g. UM2go) w/o support
- freely expandable superstructure with just one part type
- wheel housing for NEMA14-sized steppers
- mounting/fixing @ 2.5x12 mm screws
- steppers can get very hot, therefore shrinking tube should be used for insulation where surfaces are in contact with steppers, particularly when parts are printed with PLA
- to avoid slip between shaft and wheel hubs shrinking tube can be used as well
- a piece of bicycle tube can increase the grip of wheels
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/08/09 at 14:35
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!