Tripod Phone Stand (no screw ! )
- 1.8k views
- 18 likes
- 189 downloads
3D model description
This project is a tripod allowing to maintain a phone in all possible positions thanks to a ball joint.
The assembly is done without any screws, which however does not affect its robustness.
The goal for me is to create other supports that can accommodate this ball joint for other applications, such as in a car, for a camera stand, etc...
Enjoy printing !
⚠⚠⚠ Used tolerance by default between parts is 0.1mm ⚠⚠⚠
If your printer can't achieve this tolerance for moving parts (especially screws), use the files named 0.2mm or 0.3mm that have bigger tolerances.
- The legs of the tripod must be nested in the central part.
- The upper part of the tripod fits into the base. Warm the base before inserting it to hold it in place firmly, or glue it.
- The screw of the ball joint must be passed through the ball of the ball joint before screwing the ball on the frame. A little of glue may be necessary to prevent the screw from loosening over time.
- Caution! The ball joint screw is screwed on the tripod in the trigonometric direction!
- Insert the upper part of the chassis on the frame and use the nut to tighten.
Do you think I did a good job?
Feel free to comment what you think of this design and tell me how you use it!
If you want to help me, don't hesitate to visit my paypal. me for the price of a nice croissant !
3D printing settings
Printer Brand: Creality
Printer Model:Ender 3
Resolution: 0.2 max
Filament Material: PLA
- 3D file format: STL, TXT, and ZIP
- Publication date: 2021/02/12 at 16:35
Welcome on my account! I'm a french student in mechanical engineering, and I love challenging myself in modelling and 3D printing!
Here are the topics I'm interested in 3D Printing:
- Practical object
- Fully 3D print mechanical object
- Pokemon miniatures
I strongly believe in the development of techniques that make it possible to do everything just by using 3D printing, which gave birth to my model of a phone holder without screws and with a ball-and-socket connection.
I want to continue in this way for my next models, do not hesitate to follow me!
Support me for the price of a Croissant! => https://paypal.me/DieZopfe
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!